TEAM BUILDING• We will embrace the concept that our people are our greatest asset by hiring good people, training them and getting out of their way.
• We will take responsibility for our successes and failures; we will celebrate successes and see failures as opportunities for growth.
• We will work hard and have fun!
• We believe our employees need a balance in their life between work and personal time.
• We will practice open communication on a daily basis.
• We will always help each other out to get the job done through constant cross training.
OPENNESS TO NEW IDEAS• We will embrace new approaches, insights and challenges.
• We will be leaders in our willingness to change.
• We will always listen to team members, customer's and vendor's ideas.
• We will document and consider every new idea (today's silly idea may be tomorrow's gold mine).
RESPECT FOR INDIVIDUALS• We will treat everyone the same regardless of background, age, sex, education, or position.
• We will treat others as we would like to be treated.
• We will demonstrate that each other's time is valuable by being on time for meetings.
• We recognize that getting open honest feedback at all levels is critical to our success.
• We will use constructive criticism appropriately and not subject anyone to personal criticism in front of others.
• We will focus on positive input, and will always handle performance issues in private, face to face (not via memo or message).
• We will give all our teammates the recognition and growth opportunities they deserve.
INTEGRITY• We will be open and honest with ourselves, our team members, our customers and our business partners.
• We will hold ourselves and our business partners to the highest ethical and moral standards.
• We will always take the high road and never succumb to taking the easy way out.
• We will always strive in our dealings with each other, our customers and our business partners to do the right things for the right reasons.